F3 Nutrition MULTIVITAMIN & MINERALS, 60 Tablets (Multivitamin&Multiminerals)
It’s like buying insurance for your body! F3 Nutrition’s Mutivitamins & Minerals daily supplement offer a wide range of coverage… just in case you need it.
Why Is It Important To Take A Multivitamin Daily?
Every athlete knows that certain nutrients are essential for health and performance. Failure to consume adequate amounts of these essential nutrients – which include 13 vitamins, 22 minerals, essential fatty acids, essential amino acids and, of course, water – result in consequences that range from low energy to muscle cramps.*
Athletes Have Unique Supplement Needs
Recently, science has brought new attention to vitamin and mineral needs of athletes and the consequences of deficiencies from training and competition. It’s absolutely crucial that an athlete’s body gets the nutrients it needs to function effectively and efficiently for optimal performance. The daily stresses of life, hours of training, fatty & processed food and chemicals consumed and breathed deplete your body of nutrients. You can replace these nutrients through healthy diet and proper supplementation.
Reasons Athletes Should Take A Multivitamin
- Compensate for less than adequate diets or lifestyles
- Meet unusual nutrient demands induced by heavy training
- May produce a direct boost to performance*
Key Ingredients of MULTIVITAMIN & MINERALS
- 22 Vitamins – Important in the body because they aid in specific chemical reactions that without their presence would either occur to slowly or not occur at all.*
- 8 Minerals – Play an important role in performance. Heavy exercise affects the body’s supply of sodium, potassium, iron and calcium.*
- B Vitamins – Are needed to produce energy from the fuel sources in the diet.*
- Phytonutrients – Numerous studies suggest that these specialized plant chemicals actually help protect tissues and cells from free radicals and their harmful effects
Directions For MULTIVITAMIN & MINERALS: As a dietary supplement, take 2 (two) tablets daily with food.
Warnings: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition